Thumbnail Request (again)

So I’ still working on my other game, but I’m almost done with my second game. I need a thumbnail too. I would be thankful if you used your time. I’m not going to scrap it. I’m NOT almost done. I’ve decided to make it a 3 Chapter story. (In the first update only 1, and 2 will be out)

Your friends and you break in a laser tag place, but while you’re too busy having fun, the security protocols go off. Will you Escape?

There’s no detail on anything
Care to elaborate?

Sorry, here you go
Your friends and you break in a laser tag place, but while you’re too busy having fun, the security protocols go off. Will you Escape?

Ok lemme start making your thumbnail

Could you maybe get more people to see this? I need more than 1 submission.

Well, the people that are in the padlet’s I know of either don’t do thumbnails or aren’t online. You’ll probably get more submissions tomorrow since today’s the weekend and almost no one’s online.

@That_One_Gimkit_Guy I ran out of my daily pixel usable time can you remind me tomorrow to finish your thumbnail?

Sure

Extra characters

I’ll do it if I have time. Also to take away the extra characters you can just do < text >

1 Like

like this

1 Like

@THEHACKER120 It’s thumbnail time. (Maybe)

Done:
image

That is not the game at all. @THEHACKER120
That’s not the game…

Oh mb…

It’s good

Thanks should I make another one though?

Wait, I thought you just posted the wrong one?

No that was the right one lemme remake it
Can you gimme a bit more details this time?

lol dude i do thumbnails
and i will give this a try

okay sure, let me work on it

@THEHACKER120 No, let me make a better description cuz that’s not what the game’s about
Chapter: 1 You and your friends decide to break into a laser tag place called “Tagz and Laserz”. Unfortunately the security protocols go off. Leaving you to turn them off. Can you escape?

Chapter 2
After getting notice of your court case a fight iny our friend group comes up. Bucky wants to escape but Chompers and Bobzi want to stay for the best chances. Which side do you pick? (2 Ending)