Thumbnail pls (Vote for thumbnail!)

Just use remove.bg to remove the backgrounds

4 Likes

Use www.removebg to make it transparent @RubixCube

3 Likes

Screenshot 2024-08-26 10.05.51 PM

1 Like

@kirbyking
Can I try to make a thumbnail, or is it too late?
Also is there a due date?

No oneā€™s responding so iā€™ll be back tomorrow with a thumbnailā€¦ :grin:

2 Likes

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH @Ben_to_the_10th! This one seems simple enough, I can try to make one

1 Like

Hey @RubixCube, have you ever done a hand drawn thumbnail? No disrespect to your photoshopped thumbnails, they look great! You just seem like youā€™d be good at doing hand drawn thumbnails.

1 Like

I have done hand drawn and drawn on the computer

1 Like
Final off-topic post for @RubixCube

Iā€™d love to see one sometime, maybe next time you do a thumbnail request? (I just think you have potential and would love to see one sometime :heart: @RubixCube)

1 Like

I mostly do photoshopped because they are more efficient, but Iā€™m good at drawing them.

1 Like

this is a link to the website I use for the Photoshop thumbnails----> https://www.canva.com/

2 Likes

you may or may not be forced to sign inā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, I read your bio/profile description. Thanks tho, lets get on topic now (I prefer to use kleki anyway but you do you) :heart:

i tried sending ā€œno more off-topic posts for meā€ā€¦ it was too short of a message

1 Like

Yes pls The deadline is august 28 2:00 p.m. est

2 Likes

i have another thumbnail, this one I drew by hand

2 Likes

Oh I actually LOVE that thumbnail @RubixCube! I actually think itā€™s kind of smart to make it on paper for a ā€œdoodleā€ game!

1 Like

thanks! you where the one who gave me the idea to draw it!

1 Like

Well thatā€™s not what I meant by hand drawn (I meant like online if that makes sense?) I still love it though and Iā€™m glad you did it on paper! Keep making amazing art :smile:

1 Like

Iā€™d make a thumbnail but I donā€™t have enough time to make it even though I said one day ago

The reason why I didnā€™t make one then was because I was already stuffed with a lot of other work to do

2 Likes

@RubixCube Thatā€™s Better than Gims I draw

1 Like