Thumbnail NEEDED For GimKart 64

@NoNoWahoo how does my kart making skills look so far, i think you of all people would know the most about mario kart maps

Hi. I have appeared to say this…
Don’t ping people! Just send 1 message and wait for a few days. Patience!

(Quote of the day:
“Stay hungry. Stay foolish.”)

1 Like

Okay thanks for the advice sorry to anyone that didnt want to be pinged

2 Likes

It’s okay, I don’t mind. Your kart making skills look very good. (I don’t actually have visible carts in my game, I just modify the players’ stats.)
[1]

1. Wait I just realized that now that ClicClac left I might be the most experienced Mario Kart maker here. ↩︎

@GimNo0b Yeah, you can. Also, I think u could probably just use the karts to choose, since teleporting them around isn’t the easiest thing.

Unless there’s a new update I don’t know about. I haven’t been playing for a while.

Name: Uh, I don’t know, something related to ice and dragons
Color: Probably ice blue
Power up… Maybe a sabotage? Slowing down sabotage? Idk. You decide. If it’s a sabotage, it would be a slowing-down sabotage. A power-up would be extra speed.

1 Like

Yay you’re back! also @GimNo0b why don’t you make it out of pixel art? you’re the king of pixel art king…it would be epic thumbnail

DOD went away…noo now what’s going to try and eat me…and cause me to use wolftech as a wolf shield? lol…I’m nostalgic for the old forum days

1 Like

Yeah, honestly those were the good old days.

Actually, @Legobuilder, DOD still exists, it’s just sitting in the shadows. Most of the members are gone. :frowning:

Thank you thats what im planning the karts are just to choose

1 Like

@Legobuilder heres is the kart i made for you what would the power up be
Screenshot 2024-08-22 8.00.11 AM

2 Likes

hmm…it would be something sneaky or crafty…foxes are not good at brute fighting…but they use their smarts and sneakiness to win…idk really what you could do but make it something based on smarts and sneakiness…my brain is not what it once was…I’m stressed and doing a million stuff at once so I cant really think of anything specific rn…sophomore year is no joke yo…

Also lego are you back like not leaving anymore?

1 Like

I’m back sometimes…but not gonna be as active as normal…

Will Ferrell GIF - Will Ferrell Yes ...

1 Like

Hey blizzy how does “The Winterwing” sound?

pls dont use @/here, it’s kinda useless

I wish I could go back to the old days…I was a halfway decent gimkitter now I’m way to busy to concentrate on maps…I don’t have the time or brain concentration needed…high school is tiring…but the gimkit community has gone a long way in a couple years… I myself went from a outspoken but nervous newbie…to a person who had tons of fans and haters in discovery…and now to a nobody who longs for the old days like an old man…I’ve had a good life… XD😆

quote of the day (by me)
“KAAAABOOOOOOOMM!”

i can’t do any art because I simply cannot

hey lego do you know if wolftech is still active?

No clue…haven’t seen him since our old bunker survival Collab…so about a year or two.

Lego, I don’t think Wolf is active anymore. He’s probably in College or at least 11th grade by now.

@GimNo0b That’s great,

@Legobuilder go to this link if you want to chat:
https://padlet.com/Blizzy/chatter-s-box-8fglnauifpiw9vqs

1 Like