Thumbnail Help (Ideas or Actual Thumbnails)

Can someone please make me a thumbnail? Basically, the game is that gimkit is falling apart and it’s up to you to stop it. The worlds of gimkit are colliding (Farmchain, Fishtopia, Snowbrawl, and Capture the Flag) and the sentries are behind it. Also, it’s like the prophecied end of gimkit called Tikmig (see what I did there). If you have any ideas, suggestions, or thumbnails, that would be really helpful. I’m not that good at fan-made art, so this would be really helpful.

some good thumbnail makers are
@s-M-z
@lonewolf0230
@Random_dude123
those are just a few

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! I’ll try reaching out to them.

i’m one too :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sleepy: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

i’ll try

gtg i’ll try tomorrow

What’s the title of the game?
(Cool concept btw)

Gim into the Gimverse. Sorry for responding late :sweat_smile:, I needed to do smth.

I can make one for you!

Alakazam!

2 Likes

Ok, I gotta say… THAT’S AMAZING!!!
Can you put your name on there too? (I don’t want to steal anyone’s credit)
Sorry, this is my first day, so it said, “Wait 17 hours until you can reply again”

It’s in the right bottom corner, faint but there

Oh, I see it now. Again, thank you so much for your help

Sorry, I just checked and if I put it on the title, it will cut off your name. Can you put it under my name like “Thumbnail by Fruity-Gim”

Alright
Alazakam!!

2 Likes

hey, um, we arnt aloud to “@” ppl, cuz of rules, i got in troubke last time, pls dont do that, ty! :slight_smile:

that is ABSOLUTLY WONDERFUL!!! LIKE HOW! luv da shading

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.