Thumbnail for Two Ways Out

I want a thumbnail for my game, using the dry grass as the floor, no walls, and green plants as sentries, this will go on my Google site with my accounts and games

YES THIS IS A RE-POST FROM BEFORE THE ART SECTION

I WILL DO A POLL ON WHICH THUMBNAIL TO USE ONCE I GET 2

i could try, dont expect it to come so early lol

my work

Thank you, I can wait. Your work looks really cool!

I can do one for you!
I use adobe Photoshop
but can you give me some more detail on what you want to see?

Work I've done

Cool! I’ll wait, also I’ve seen a lot of your work.

Just gonna re-notify this, is anyone done with the thumbnail?

omg i forgot, i’ve had so much classwork these past days and forgot

I can wait for a while

This is work I’VE done…
https://www.canva.com/design/DAGC5HvfHVI/wSmdI_MEb7kdGmH9uR064w/edit?utm_content=DAGC5HvfHVI&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton

May I make one?

Sure! Anyone can make them if they want.

1 Like

just gonna… BUMP THIS SO PEOPLE HELP

wait, do i add just green plants or the sentries themselves?

@Zvstheworld im not done with the thumbnail but i just want your current opinion on it js so you can tell me what else to add and stuff

not finished thumbnail

Sure i will help https://www.canva.com/design/DAGF39UTOwk/agezXAP8exaqtc224cpSSg/view?utm_content=DAGF39UTOwk&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=editor

What gim do you want

green plants. Also, can you add some other Gims? Mineride and Polaris would work. They should be holding zappers and blasters. But good work so far!

Change the floor to Dry Grass, and add a watermark “thumbnail by Ibrahim_4414, game by Zvstheworld” so people won’t steal. Put it below the gims with a multi-color background on the watermark so it will be harder to steal the thumbnail, just saw the guide on watermarked thumbnails.

1 Like

also, make sure to add a watermark like how I described down there so people don’t steal it

yeah ik, i add the watermark at the end :smile:

ok can you show me what it is so far (sorry if rushed bc I just recommended more)