Thumbnail for TD+

vortex…logo…?

OH NO I FORGOT THE VORTEX AND ECHO LOGO ON MY THUMBNAIL

Editing number two:

I always forget at least two things lol

1 Like

I did too, but it was on purpose. Sythic, if you want the Exho/Vortex logo on mine, please tell me.

Your thumbnail is still good without the logo! Don’t worry about it!

I would suggest making the thumbnail the GKC thumbnail size, and making the images more clear.
There aren’t any hats, nor action.
It lacks punch.
Credits were also requested.

That being said, the title style is cool, and the angry faces blend into the image.

added credits

it looks sleeker without credits, but you gotta do what you gotta do to avoid ART THEFT DDNIUFUNWFICN

2 Likes

My thumbnail has a more fit for an RPG kinda game. It doesn’t show much action, more, the characters

for mine as well. No action. Straight to the point. It’s not as enjoyable as the other ones

Can you guys not turn a thumbnail request into a chat?
It’s not like you’re talking to the people in the topic in general but you guys are just chatting between you 2. Again, there are padlets and stuff for this.
:salt: :salt: :salt: -

1 Like

I love all of these thumbnails!

6 Likes

Kormorant can you get on the padlet or doc so we can talk about which one is best right now? Although we are still waiting for fruity gim we can start eliminating some and find the best rn

4 Likes

We’re discussing the thumbnails.
It’s not a chat.
I’ve seen you accuse people multiple times of chatting recently, wrongly.
Please take a pause on this and observe what is actually chatting before you begin to correct people, what, a day after you join the forums?
Thanks.

8 Likes

True, although their discussion is not really helping much cause me and kormorant have already decided on what thumbnail to use :man_shrugging:
We are going to use yours VoidFluffy unless we like FruityGims or any new ones more.
(Gonna keep this open til FruityGim finishes theirs, so if anyone else wants to try go ahead)

@boop you were runner up im pretty sure, yours and VoidFluffys were the two we liked best/mentioned

6 Likes

Congrats VoidFluffy! Best of luck with your game!

2 Likes

I know…the website I use is Picsart, and I’m not sure if it’s the best for thumbnails. But, thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile: I will try and make it better.

3 Likes

Hi it’s me art block ;-;
I’m trying to get myself to do it, but so far it’s bad…
Can someone give a lil motivation…

1 Like

yeets you some motivation

6 Likes

a.

there. Be motivated.
do the draw

4 Likes

hey, guys! once @Fruity-Gim finishes theirs, I believe we’ll be closing off the topic! (unless someone can make a thumbnail before then)

4 Likes

I’m exhausted give me a break of 22 decades…
Cookie, anyone?

4 Likes