Thumbnail for get a van at 3am

Hi it is me @Tobias7454744745 again! Today I need a thumbnail for my game “get a van at 3am.” Details below:
:fleur_de_lis:in a bedroom
:fleur_de_lis:it is dark
:fleur_de_lis:a digital clock that says 3:00 AM
:fleur_de_lis:A gim (the gim is the echo agent)
:fleur_de_lis:the echo agent is looking on the computer for a van
:fleur_de_lis:there are 3 vans. A Mercedes van a ford van and a Chevrolet van (list prices too)
:fleur_de_lis:2 posters, one saying gimkit rocks and the other says Steph curry rules!
I will include more details if I have more details

3 Likes

I think I may be able to help.
look in my bio for a link to all of my art
|
|
|
V

oops! lol.

I can also try

Okay now make me thumbnails :cowboy_hat_face:

Alright here:
2024_06_10_0ul_Kleki

Do you want me to change anything?

2 Likes

why these 3am games???

IDK, why are so popular???

because 6 year olds think they are funny so they get lots of plays and get on trending

1 Like

@Tobias7454744745 why are you making a 3am game?

Probably for the plays.

also questioning if they are underage since it usually isn’t 13 year olds who are making 3am games

Yeah, they could also just be immature, no offense meant.

It’s great

1 Like

What even are 3 am games!!

1 Like

Meme games for plays
Edit: @Blackjack your name references a gambling card game which might get you in trouble

SHORT PSA: 3AM GAMES:
a 3am game is often made by young Gimkit users looking to not make the game for the experience, but for the plays/views and exposure. If you see a 3am game, do not play it. It’s just a leech off of others to get tons of views they don’t deserve due to the low effort put into these games. Play games on gimkit that deserve attention and have effort poured in. Don’t play obviously low quality games hungry for plays, but engage in other types of games. Once again, 3am games are often just for plays, not for the experience.
Thank you.

5 Likes

good

2 Likes

Oh yeah, you’re right lol. Hopefully I don’t get in trouble over that, but If I do, I can edit it. (tbh I honestly don’t think i’d get banned or anything, maybe just scolded lol, so it should be fine for now.)

1 Like

hopefully

the worst you’ll get is called the “Inky of the Forums”

1 Like