Thumbnail for diffi chart

Great! lets wait for the others.

Bump for @Tropicool to get their thumbnail!

2 Likes

Working on this now!

1 Like

Hey @Tropicool, did you want them to be suspended over something (like lava or lasers) or did you want nothing to be under them (symbolizing that they’re high up). By “them” I mean the gims/things they’re jumping on

Got it :+1:

1 Like

nothing under them pls.

1 Like

Did you want me to make the blocks they’re standing on 2D or 3D? (No promises, but I can try to do 3D if you’d like)

1 Like

2d.

1 Like

Nearly done, just trying to perfect the Tropi cool gim (rn he’s looking like fries in a container from Chickfila instead of a pineapple :sob:)

2 Likes

ooh rainbow makin one i wanna make one two now

pretty ez request

2 Likes

Here’s mine so far; very perspective-y if that’s a word…

Wow bonus Gim :sparkles:
2024_12_14_0u1_Kleki (1)

4 Likes

Finished! I hope you like it :heart: (Sorry, I’m a bit rusty which is why it may look a bit wonky)


Please feel free to let me know if you’d like me to add/change/remove anything :smile:

Kinda hate the title placement. So I can move the title over slightly if you’d like

6 Likes

very w thumbnail

no corner sun :<

3 Likes

Was thinking about adding one, but I’m trying to be DIFFERENT for once

Ty though!

2 Likes

I think I’m finished, here it is!

5 Likes

That looks amazing @Quack_Quack! Great job on shading and perspective :smile:

3 Likes

Im doneeeeeeeeeeee :p

6 Likes

These are all amazing!
if everyone is done, i’ll make a poll.

WAIT @Tropicool. Thumbnail polls are now banned (so you must choose yourself)

2 Likes

oh ok.

why tho

bh banned them cause topics get too off topic about the poll
I think

2 Likes