Thumbnail for a cyberpunk map

Sorry didn’t think it was funny either

Ok. Just a friendly(honestly it didn’t feel friendly) reminder.

It’s completely fine :+1:

Good job everyone! you did really good but personally I think Fedora Guy DOMINATED (No offence I still like them all lol)

1 Like

I can change the name from “Thumbnail for a cyberpunk map” to “Poll on post 56” if you want @GimNo0b (more people are likely to vote that way)

1 Like

I didn’t even finish mines and the poll started. No one even asked if i was done😭

Btw i HAVE been working on this one as well… i just took a break from Forums for like a quick second lol. But the poll already started so their no point in posting mines anyway…

1 Like

Oh sorry Call24whem I’m sure your thumbnail was very good sorry the poll started without you though :<

2 Likes

Yeah that really sucks. But lets see who wins ;/

3 Likes

@gimkitnoobie do you want someone to change the name to like vote on post 56 or something

I can! (I don’t think this is @gimkitnoobie s topic though, I could be wrong)

oh but he posted the poll

I guess that’s true (someone ping me if he says yes)

Well here’s mine anyway…

1 Like

Ngl it kinda sucks :/.
But let’s see who wins! (Back on topic now)

I really like yours i just think it could use something in the background but other wise its great

1 Like

My opinion:

• The title is incorrect
  • No credits
  • what gim is that
  • the windows are very disproportionate
  • the test is small
  • THE GIM HAS A MOUTH :sob:
  • not centered
2 Likes

@GimNo0b when does the poll close?

I can’t be the only one who thinks gims with mouths are a unique and stylistic choice, right?
…right?

5 Likes

I like mouths on gims as well. Well, that is, if you know how to do it right (there is a right and wrong way). You did it the right way though @targaryen1387 :smile: