Thumbnail Chosen For GimClash

Reason: Unhelpful answers and no constructive reason for the majority of posts and replies

2 Likes

Oh, well I’ll miss you! You’re the first one who posted in a help topic I made.

2 Likes

oh well we shouldn’t get off topic about this
also I don’t think u should of made a new account

Is anyone else making a thumbnail? @here

Idk what this is I kinda had to do it fast.

Okay now I’m outta here

3 Likes

And @V01D, I do want you here. And I gave you your first like but that won’t matter now I guess. You were the one who said: Naw it’s fine to me on my first day.

2 Likes

Make your name larger. Don’t forget me @V01D!

And the poll is tomorrow! Are you going to vote @Kormorant?

goofy ahh ban evader, stop breaking rules.
read the reason on your bio and don’t come back, alts aren’t allowed and neither is ban evading, see ya

2 Likes

Can we stop talking about VO1D ban evading? Everyone including him knows so let’s just chill. Conversation’s over.

He’s breaking the rules. Everyone who knows that he is ban evading should be reprimanding him, not egging him on

1 Like

fr, his ban from Feb 1st is probably gonna now go to forever, and his alt will be banned as well.

bruh
you’re just another ban evader now
nothing special
you’re just another 111, another dnd_mewing, another kadirfy

sigh

2 Likes

thats kinda offensive putting me up there with those names :C

oki I’ll get rid of this account you won’t hear from me till my ban ends. unless it bans me for longer.

1 Like

nope, you’re gonna wait til the end, if it’s permanent, I don’t wanna see ur face again

1 Like

well, the way you act about your ban is putting you right up there

good

2 Likes

This is intense, I feel like you guys shouldn’t be that rude to him, but he does need to stop ban evading. It’s kind of annoying when he keeps coming back and says

He says this but doesn’t keep his word! Just stop ban evading and you might have a better chance at coming back.

2 Likes

@Kormorant, today is the poll right?

Everybody @here, should we make the poll? Today is the deadline.

4 Likes

Yes!!! Make a poll!

1 Like