Thumbnail art due 11/20

OK I gotchu
I’ll have it done in like 30 minutes

1 Like

Any specific gims that you’d like?

1 Like

I’m done with it!
No, I didn’t draw it, I just thought of what I could.
*I am not the best at making thumbnails, so please be easy on the roasts

4 Likes

can you make the background with colorful stripes? you could use barriers

2 Likes

I’m done! I couldn’t figure out how to add one of your mini games into this. I at least added some Beach Fish. :3


If you have any ideas on how I could add a mini game, please tell me.

5 Likes

looks good! but can can you add more?

2 Likes

Can you give a picture of one of your mini games? I draw best when I have visual examples to go off of.

2 Likes

Sorry I responded late. Yes! I will get right on that.

2 Likes

(almost) DONE!

I forgot to add the box of fruits somewhere (I’ll add that later if I’m not busy doing hw…)


I wanted to go for a pastel kinda vibe =D

Also, awesome thumbnail @AlexC! THe background is :star_struck:


O M G @Skittyss why does that look so good, the background is bright but it matches the vibe =D

11 Likes

lol [1]


progress- the background is to bright oops


lolz, thats my custom gim. do you want to to remove that?

your art is amazing, I’m cooked :sob:


@CALI yea lol, I’m almost never active on weekends. finish today maybe


  1. bored ↩︎

8 Likes

I love cats!!! the black one is great, but I’m not too sure about the second cat.

custom gim? sorry about the dislikiing but yes, or you could change it to another cat

2 Likes

flappy bird mini game!

2 Likes

Block out the j0in c0de please!


Also, I added the apple box to the thumbnail so it looks less plain =D


…@CALI I used my custom gim too :sob: Do I have to delete itttt

OH NOOO

nah @Skittyss is doing this, I’m so cooked :smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes

no :laughing: it’s great! you’ll probably win

its fine I closed the tab anyway

3 Likes

Um here it is:

It’s the first thumbnail I’ve ever done!
I drew everything except the words (Title, made by, thumbnail by, etc.) and the Beach fish because I couldn’t get the colors and the shape right :sob:)
(I drew this on my school laptop with no tools, just the touchpad. :sweat_smile:)

8 Likes

I can make one by perhaps tomorrow.

@NewBeginnings

the thumbnail is great! especially for a first one.

3 Likes

OK, I finished this faster than I expected.

there my custom gims.

6 Likes

are those… alien gims?

Okay, I will add this to my thumbnail.

Would you like there to be another Gim that is going through it?