This was made 3 days ago, please don't flag it

So this map has been posted for a while and its thumbnail needs an update… I already have an idea of what I kind of want it to look like… but I don’t know a good website for thumbnails, so of course I need the community’s help. Please?
Here’s the idea:

Of course it will have more details (Igloos, seashells, islands, trees, etc.) but this is just my idea of what it would look like.

Thank you to anybody who helps!

-Michaelbob

2 Likes

Fortnite battle PAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS

sorry had to

I can do it!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you

and

sometimes I have that urge too :slight_smile:

I won’t be able to come to the forums tomorrow or the day after, so expect a late responce.

hello

2 Likes

Oh, sorry, I’ll keep that in mind. Can I just get the thumbnail for this map though?

An amazing idea would be a section dedicated to thumbnails, like how there’s a help section, devices section, community guides section, etc.

3 Likes

Well, sorry, but the community has now made the decision to treat thumbnail requests like off-topic. Please mark a solution to this post.

You can request in my padlet… [ link in bio ] but…

Close the topic to prevent further arguing. When you get back on here of course…

Im almost finished btw

1 Like

Can I mark a solution after lonewolf makes my thumbnail?

1 Like

It kinda sucks, but here it is:

2 Likes

Actually, that’s amazing @lonewolf0230 ! It’s just… I probably should’ve said this earlier, but my map is called Fortkit.

Also, can you put the lab behind the barn, and a bit higher?

And in my name, the a is before the e

2 Likes

Anything else?

2 Likes

That looks really cool!

1 Like

thank you
(you’ve changed you pfp 3 times today)

Nope! Nothing else, it’s awesome! Thank you!

I know! I don’t know why… but I have this deep feeling it isn’t good enough…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.