Things Involving Skill: TopDown

Anyone know anything that requires skill in topdown besides a bossfight/owo type games? If you are wanting to reply, try to think of something a bit difficult for players to complete. If you can’t, then you can post something a little easier. (can’t find any posts that talk about this)

2 Likes

hmm, you can give the player extreme speed but make him run in a laser maze…

4 Likes

A single room you need to escape but it’s a minefield and you have 3x speed. The puzzle is barely noticeable like brain[Redacted] .

1 Like

Great ideas! I forgot to mention that they should probably be harder challenges for people to complete; kinda like what Chrysostom said. I don’t mind if these “challenges” are easier or harder. (I want to make my game harder to complete even though it’s an ending-type game) Anyways, back on topic. I was thinking something maybe more along the lines of a lava run, maze, (laser maze too) or something like that.

1 Like

Oops sorry! I thought you meant something challenging to make but you meant something challenging to complete. Again, sorry!

I’m going to edit my above post soon ^^^

1 Like

I guess you could make a room where the players have to survive flashing lasers. The players would know when a laser is coming via a semi-transparent barrier that appears just before the laser turns on and disappears immediately after the laser actually turns on.

2 Likes

You could also throw a spongey sentry boss.

2 Likes

a game where you have to escape a facility in 60 seconds (add sentry’s for difficulty)

1 Like

ohh nice idea

1 Like

Rapid fire quiz with oddly specific questions.

1 Like

turn the speed all the way down, and the make them do a maze with not many sentries

1 Like

“If you’re flying over a desert and your boat gets a flat tire, how many walmarts in Sweden are selling boneless ice creams?”

“Purple rice cakes made out of paper-mache”

3 Likes

nice questions. here’s one: “if your chicken gets loopy in bandana springs, how many triangles would your barber have to eat?”

1 Like

“Flying penguins over the Sahara Desert while singing “Im having a bad bad day” by the despicable me movie.”

Ok I’ma stop now lol

1 Like

I was thinking Impossible quiz questions, lol.

2 Likes

A dark room where sentries just appear and disappear. If you ko one before it hides again you light that area, and your goal is to find the exit before you are ko’ed.

3 Likes