The Zapper isn't as bad as you think it is

When you think of the Zapper, what do you think it is?
Is it some sort of short range, low damage machine gun?
Or is it the hidden weapon of Gimkit?
In this guide, I’ll be showing you why the zapper is great.

Credit to @JoeTheChicken!

1. Range
    The zapper has a relatively short range. Excellent for close quarters combat, or when your enemy has a slow firing weapon. (LOL)

2. Damage and Ammo count
    It has a max damage of 22, with a total ammo hold of 20. Considering if you hit every shot, you can do a whopping total of 440 damage, enough to decimate any unexperienced player.

3. Cooldown time
    The Zapper also has an extremely short cooldown time of around 1 second. This allows for Guerilla style warfare, like the hit and run tactic.

4. Spam-clicking
    If you spam-click the zapper, you can produce some great damage, especially at close quarters. It can be good to quickly drain your enemies health and push them away, allowing you some spare time to recuperate yourself.

5. Projectile size:
    Out of all weapons, the zapper has the smallest projectile size, while it may be less accurate, it can shoot at angles that no other weapon can fire around.

3 Likes

Projectile size and range is the one thing saving the zapper from being F tier. The rest of the things can be done with the blaster.

3 Likes

What do you mean by F tier?

It’s the only thing from saving it from the worst weapon.

1 Like

Ah. Sorry that I didn’t realise that earlier.

I do have a guide how to make the zapper go fully automatic

1 Like

Kinda F tier for some people, but others may consider it their favorite

Probably because it’s the easiest to master and least gimmicky to use

3 Likes

Quantum Portal is the F Tier weapon for PvP

2 Likes

It’s SOOOOOO slow…

@GimSolver, fine, you can joln the DOD

2 Likes

In #1, a bad range is never good. Even in close games, if it’s far it’ll just hit the wall.

How’d you know I was here?

I mean, it’s good for close-range combat because the bullet has faster time to travel and if you can predict, take this as an example:

Opponent is pinned to a prop —> Force the opponent to a side by firing projectiles and firing a QP on the other side because no matter where they go, they’ll take damage.

I’d say a A-B tier if you can aim correctly but shouldn’t be your primary weapon for combat, a primary should be one that can be spammed and has a lot of ammo (ie SL, WW) , second one has less ammo but deals more damage, useful in a pinch (ie SL, PML)
For the third slot, use a Heavy Weapon like a Quantum Portal or Evil Eye.

How do I know all this

I play zombsroyale.io lol

1 Like

Close Combat Always have multiple weapons. A somewhat heavyweight (Evil Eye or QP) and a Light (Snowball Launcher, Zapper or Blaster) P.M.L. is a Midweight.

What does P.M.L mean?

1 Like

Portable Muffin Launcher.
Canon name for the PML in One Way Out lore.

2 Likes

I would say all gadgets are designed to be equal. Some are just better in different situations!

1 Like

PML is the worst weapon in ALL games, unless you get a legendary…

I saw you were replying, @GimSolver
And now I must go

1 Like

Yeah. It has a slow projectile speed, it reloads relatively slow for its damage, BUT it has a long range.

1 Like

Despite having 14 shots on common, it has a slow fire rate and low damage output.

1 Like

Yeah PML is trash. But Quantum Portal is good if you want to use it against Sentries. It’s good for sniping the far away ones.

3 Likes