The Ultimate Interland Guide

I never thought of making interland! that’s so cool!

yes

most games on my school chromebook aren’t blocked…

OMG! Why am I flagged? I was just answering @ClicClac, and they don’t get flagged?

What do you mean, REMODEL??? AND STOP BEING OFF-TOPIC!!!

2 Likes

Please don’t ping me if you don’t want to talk to me. There was an issue where Here_to_help was endlessly pinged, due to their name being a perfect joke.

3 Likes

Did you seriously enter this conversation just to say that? STOP PINGING PEOPLE!!!

3 Likes

I do want to talk, about devices.

HERE??? ARE YOU SERIOUS???

3 Likes

Then, make a separate post about devices!

4 Likes

Blizzy. Calm down.

4 Likes

. . .

I’m sorry. I don’t mean to be so. . .
Mean(?)

um… @Blizzy , the guide got a little vandalized. could i revert it real quick?

Was it by dizzy? I bet it was. Also, can someone help me fix the grammar errors they put in my guide?

1 Like

right, so can anyone put the details of the reality river final test thing? it’s not loading for me and that’s the final part to complete my reality river guide

note: put it on my guide and not this please

1 Like

except you’re causing damage to everything and posting inappropriate content. you’re also wasting our time to deal with all the things we’ve done and forcing us to be off-topic just for this nonsense. i have my science fair project to do but you’re the sole reason why i can’t do it because i have to fear for my (and others’) wiki guides being destroyed. now you’re making a blind excuse that we’re the mean ones while we just don’t want you to be damaging our hard work and we want you to stop posting inappropriate and off-topic things. we flagged you for a reason and you aren’t obeying it. who’s being mean now?

5 Likes

Okay, let’s fix this guide. @eiqcrmeliutgwhc , would you help me?

3 Likes

yeah

1 Like

I can help.

1 Like