📜 The Ultimate Guide to Poppy Playtime Chapter 1

captain buck would be awesome in a pirate playset

Wow, that’s quite a way to start your journey in the forums…

yup. it is. not expecting that.
plus i’m literally on this account from school and my teachers dont know im here

I’m baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! I have completed 8/10 rooms and have began posting them here. The other rooms and the Crouch section will be finished over the weekend!

where do I find this game

Not sure. It’s just a guide.
Maybe you could find it somewhere on Discovery.
But I don’t know.

@jelloboss If you mean on Gimkit, there are a few posted on Discovery, however mine is not out yet.
If you mean the actual game, it is free for Windows Steam

I played poppy playtime for the first time!

3 Likes

Hey guys! This guide won’t be getting too many updates until April because I am going through something right now. I don’t want to be too off-topic in posts so if you care your can check my bio here: @harharharhar83

It looks okay, but I love the hard work, keep it up!

Can I edit it? @harharharhar83

@MOON Just remember to follow the editing rules and only post in the Resources section

Okay anyways for huggy chase it going to look very not scary. and also for whack a wuggy in poppy playtime 2 you can just use the whack a mole guide

For the huggy chase I am going to use barriers to make it flash black and red
it will also have to be a little different then the whackamole because of the unique abilities of grabpacks

@harharharhar83 Here my idea for the battery puzzle you start by making 4 object and use 4 button on where you put them and make it run a check

Mine is a little more advances so it isn’t so easy for the players but you can add that in the resources section

Also Can I help you with some of the room design? It would be a honor

Yeah sure. I’ll add you in the credits. The rooms I need to finish that you can help with are:

• The Huggy Wuggy Vent Chase
  • The Catwalks by the Flower
  • Poppy’s Room

Um I Can Try to sketch that idea up also it late and i’m to lazy to go downstairs can I have images. I’m just lazy

Also remember to add a list of devices/terrian/props you used like I did. Check it out under the spawn room part