📜 The Ultimate Guide to Poppy Playtime Chapter 1

Answering the question, yes, everyone can edit, as long as they follow @harharharhar83’s editing rules.

1 Like

The jumping section would work if the DLD stuff isn’t its own map form.
edit: it wouldn’t work anyway because DLD mechanics are 2d so it wouldn’t matter.

1 Like

im working on deep sleep map so i should have the mechanics and edit that in the post later after i finish which will be a very long while ima collab with some of the peeps on the wix cuz so far the connect the laser puzzle is working great! so yeh thats pretty much it

basically

1. working on all mechanics for ¨Deep Sleep¨
  2. will be very long b4 i finish getting all the mechanics
  3. laser puzzle i made is helping a lot

I am doing something special for the Jumping section. It will basically make it so the player can run over areas without falling down (using zones). It’s really complicated.

ah, okay.

AFK Warning! I am working on the Room Deisgns part currently and have gone AFK to finish the rooms before I upload them onto here. I am going to finish the Jump and Crouch section before the end of the week. I expect to be done with the rooms 3/6/24.

Please refer to the top of the guide for more info!

1 Like

Edits by me, to @harharharhar83

• Added :memo: Author’s Note
  • :pencil2: Corrected some grammatical errors

@California_Love Can you change the name back to :scroll: The Ultimate Guide to Poppy Playtime?

i did it.

@Caternaught Thanks. Wouldn’t let me

1 Like

How do I close a vote?

I am big dum.

catnap is way better and had a more tortured life
dogday just got killed and cut and half
no suffering

1 Like

welcome to the forums!

welcome to the forums, but I gotta disagree with ya there-
chapter 3 spoilers up ahead

his cardboard popup literally has his screaming of agony while his legs are being cut off
meanwhile catnap just got stabbed
Dogday got his insides eaten

@117374 Welcome to the Forums!

@Caternaught Hey uh, how do I close a poll?

there should be a close button

@California_Love Can you close the Who should replace Huggy Wuggy in my remake? (Check GKC for what they look like) poll? I think you can only close it for whatever reason?

you should see the chapter 4 leaks and spoilers they´re awesome!!! and reveals what the prototype looks like :0 :heart_eyes_cat:

Idea for a thumbnail.