The Ultimate Guide To Gimkit Baseball🟨

Can you add a pinball one as well?

2 Likes

How come other people can make guides but when I do I have to delete it? Nice guide BTW.

2 Likes

yours was about the forums and not GKC

2 Likes

Very nice guide and very helpful! @MOON

2 Likes

Thanks don’t forget it still a wip.

2 Likes

be5843df8feff1672859d774e5b3f9fd96bfedd5_2_690x153

3 Likes

Everybody it done all done finished hope you enjoy.

1 Like

I don’t. JK :crazy_face:
I like to play :baseball: IRL and when I first joined the forums, I think my very first topic was asking how to make it.
Now, it’s actually possible, so many updates and discoveries until this, I feel old now, lol. :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

I didn’t want to do all of the mechanics because?

Yes there are so much things to be added, but you won’t learn if you just follow a guide use everything today you learned to make it better all the possible is in your hand with a guide you just learn that one thing but if I teach you the mechanic and not everything you can surpass what possible or not. Use this to make our community better.

1 Like

Makes sense, it’s like how a guide teaches you and gives you all the tools you need to put it in your game, but it doesn’t do it for you as the user would only learn if they tried it themselves, also, it feels so satisfying when you do something in GKC that you never knew you could do. :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah but what I gave them there guaranteed to make the game better than mine. :cry:

2 Likes

Congrats on TL3, you deserve it!

4 Likes

i don’t think they have TL3, or it was very short lived

2 Likes

Nice guide! (Although I don’t really need it ) but still a cool concept

2 Likes

Nice guide! I actually :heart: and play baseball, too! I’m definitely making this!

Reminds me how happy I was when the Texas Rangers won the world series, and I’m from Texas! :grin:

6 Likes

I thought you’re from California.

4 Likes

I live in California, but I’m from Dallas, Texas.

Besides, the Dodgers and the Athletics and the Angels all suck, but the Dodgers might actually have a chance to win this season, maybe!

11 Likes

I root for the Seattle Mariners.
Back on-topic tho.

4 Likes

Yeah, you’re right. Back on topic.

3 Likes

Very very sand…. :beach_umbrella: :desert_island:

5 Likes