The Bigfootian Updating Quest List (Aka B.U.Q.L)

Alright. I’m back with yet another banger of a build. I hopped onto the forums and I noticed that most of the people here were asking stuff for RPGs, Story games, and adventure games. So, I made an Updated quest list also known as B.U.Q.L. I have named it after me because I scanned the forum and yet again, I have not found anything for a build like this. So, without further ado, here is the build.

Things You'll Need

This is the easiest part of the build. All you will need as follows:

• 1 Button
  • 1 Sentry
  • 2 Game Overlays
  • 2 Pop-Ups
Building

Building the Quest list is very simple, can take around a minute to build, and doesn’t require any skill at building whatsoever.

First what you’re going to want to do is to make one game overlay hidden when the game starts. Since there are two of them, for the tutorial, the one that will be hidden is on the right side, and the one that isn’t hidden is on the left side. So you should have something like this, with the following settings.
Screenshot 2023-12-05 2.13.06 PM

Remember: This is for the right side.

Now you are going to want to make the list for the right side. Go to the popup and for the header, type Quest List, and leave the bottom blank like below.

Now the right side is done, just follow these settings for the left side:
Game Overlay:

Pop Up:

Now the left side is done and we can work on the finishing touches.
Place down a button and change the name to whatever you want it to be. Refer below.

Now just make sure the sentry has walls around it or it is on your team so it doesn’t shoot you, and you’re done with building!

Wiring

Now that you have built it, here is the wiring for the sides.
Left side Game Overlay:

Right Side Game Overlay:

(These are for the button in the center as well. Refer to the picture below to see how it should look after wiring)

Once you have finished that, you are done with the Quest List!

Now you are done with the quest list and can use it for any RPG, Story game, or Adventure game. Have fun!

1 Like

Nice Guide! Very useful for a fighting game. Quests are cool.:+1:

Nice guide! You might want to use channels more than wires. Autocorrect lol.

niiiiiiice this is cool!

cool guide

NIce guide!

True. I didn’t think of it that way lol. It would be a lot less cluttered without wires.