Teleporting, and Channels

I made a system were you press a button to start a game, which sends a signal to 2 different counter (For two different teams). They each spawn in a different room with zones that are attached to channels that are supposed to teleport the players once the counter hits 0. It worked for one team at first, but then stop working for both when I tried to fix it. If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciative. (The counters go down with one repeater)

can you show me some pictures?

1 Like

May I see your wiring?

1 Like

Ok I will put some pictures.

2 Likes

If it uses team switchers you respawn once you switch teams (NVM idk why I said that without reading the post)

Is your counter wired to a teleporter and what’s the stop strategy of your repeater?

Are BOTH of your counters scope team?
You can make the stop strategy after receiving on a channel but not actually put one in so it tricks the game into running it infinitely.

Does your repeater decrement your counter?
Is your wiring like this?

Does your counter have a starting value?
Is your wiring like this?
(Ah, so many questions!)

Button Pressed > Start Repeater

Repeater Runs Task > Decrement Counter

Target Value Reached > Teleport Player Here?

2 Likes

Since I am a new user it won’t let me put pictures yet.

I tried that and only teleported the team that pressed the button.

idk how to help because im new(ish) but welcome to the forms @Yoshiman2010 be sure to check out the posts in new-user-must-read and try not to post off topic :smiley: hope that you become active.

Make two buttons for each team.

I tried that and now only team 2 will teleport (This is so confusing)

I won’t be able to work on this until tommorow, so I will come back and try some more.

Make another counter and make it have a target of two and a scope of global.
Connect both buttons to it to increment it and connect the counter to start the repeater.

Button Pressed > Increment Counter

(Do this two times)

Target Value Reached > Start Repeater

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @Yoshiman2010 ! Make sure to read the new-user-must-read posts, the FAQ, and the TOS if you want to learn more about the forum and how it works! Hope you have a great time here :slight_smile:!

(Sorry but I can’t answer right now.)

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @Yoshiman2010

Welcome! Can you describe what you want to do with this system?

Welcome to the community @Yoshiman2010

good news i got it to work by changing it slightly!

1 Like

Good, be sure to mark a solution!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.