Teleporter I need help

So I still making a battle royal game and I have it so you have to wait for a second person to enter a group and they get teleported to a place where you choose where to land but it only teleports 1 person. I want the entire group of people to teleport to the place where you choose to land

BUmp

Bumps aren’t for Help posts.

You’re referring to Fortnite and their jump leaders, right? What you’re going to have to do is have a coordinate zone system track where the player lands.

That may be the only way.

What, why do I need a coordinate grid I’m making it in the lobby they enter a place and they wait for another player but I want both of them to teleport to the battle bus

Wait, so you just want everyone to teleport to the battle bus? Or just the group?

I thought you were talking about the drop.

The people in the area

Like, the people in a specific zone?

yes the people in the specific zone

You could have a zone wired to a trigger that records the player’s name, and then uses that to teleport them. Further explanation?

I think there’s an easier way, though.

1 Like

Yeah there most likely is… I have watched the post from the beginning and Really wish You knew how easy it is but I cant quite remember how though

Thanks guys for the suggestions I figured it out using this guide How to make a Button that will Teleport Everyone [2/10 or green_square ]

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.