Super Smash Bros Guide Poll

Alright so, since beta platforming released I thought it would be a brilliant idea to make Smash in Gimkit, but because it is so new there are no guides on anything, so is anyone interested in a Smash guide, if so I will get to work on it. (obviously it will not be exactly like Smash because, you know Gimkit) Vote in the poll for if you want a guide on this or not.

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

ummm what’s the point of this help topic? are you asking for help about this map?

MARIO! KIRBY! Announcer voices!

ooh make mario 2.0 with lasers and bosses

I just wanted too know if this would be smth people would be interested in before I make it, I did not know where else to put it.

guys warning this hasn’t happend yet but could i heard someone discussing making their terroijst attack map in platfromer if you see one like that report it just saying hasn’t happend so no needs to panic

Oh mb…
Maybe make a poll?

alright

This sounds like either a group project or a _____Land level project if one person makes it and polishes it. Personally, I’m here for either one.

1 Like

Inapropiate map watch canceled their account got terminated they just said

This seems so cool! I can’t wait to see it (I would work on it but my parents ain’t speading money on the season ticket. Maybe I can help with designs if you want help)

That would be awesome rn I am making a voting system for three maps, do you think you could come up with some cocept map art for a green map (like with plants) an industrial map and a dream like map this one could have like pastel colors or smth

1 Like

That would be awesome rn I am making a voting system for three maps, do you think you could come up with some cocept map art for a green map (like with plants) an industrial map and a dream like map this one could have like pastel colors or smth

1 Like

Sure! Do you have a pallet or Wix site I can send it on?

I think if you look in my bio there is a padlet, its for my other game but you can put it there

1 Like

I think if you look in my bio there is a padlet, its for my other game but you can put it there

heres the link https://padlet.com/55thalndia/add-your-brainstorming-topic-here-u53ytyih9xjk57kd

1 Like

I put my first drawing on there