Sometimes I can't modify things

Every now and then, I can’t modify things by clicking on them. Sometimes the tab partially loads/deloads, but sometimes it happens at random. For example, I did things with a button, placed a vending machine, then I couldn’t modify anything other than wires. I can still place new objects and move objects, but nothing else. Also, while I’m here, I should mention that the first time I activated the memory bar, so I could see how much space there was, it completely bugged my thing out. I couldn’t move, and various other problems, such as the one I described prior. This has never happened again, and I don’t know if it ever will.

Remember that I constantly cannot modify things, the total bug out from the Memory Bar only happened once.

1 Like

That’s weird. At least it never happened again.

The only way to fix it is to totally reload it, and sometimes I can’t interact with buttons on the Gimkit Creator page.

Technically, reloading is a solution, so does it couunt?

Welcome to the forum, @JarryFlorg! Check out the beginner-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read the Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, talk to anyone in @trust_level_3. They can help you with hard and in-depth concepts and mechanics!

Remember to mark a solution to avoid clutter!

Welcome to the Community @JarryFlorg!

No, because reloading means you have to go back to Gimkit Creative, re-click the thing you’re working on, and that doesn’t even work all the time, so no.

@wingwave, No, reloading is not a solution because reloading means you have to go back to Gimkit Creative, re-click the thing you’re working on, and that doesn’t even work all the time, so no.

are you on mobile?

1 Like

No. I am not on moble. I am using a Wii U’s internet browser. I am also playing Pokemon Showdown! at the same time. That is a joke, obviously, but no, I am not on moble

Why are you using a WII U to play GKC???

I did not even know that was a thing.

2 Likes

Maybe that’s why. Try to stay on GKC.

It wasn’t that he wasn’t on GKC, he was playing GKC on this:

1 Like

sorry for the off topic but @ClicClac Where in the world did you get an entire pic of an WII U CONSOLE AND GAMEPAD?!?!?!?!

Googled “Wii U”.

Went to “Images.”

Found the Wikipedia image.

oh breh :neutral_face:

1 Like

Yeah. You can modify things like the spawn and some other devices.

I said that that was a joke. I am using a normal computer!!!

:>=(

Don’t post jokes about editing on here, some users might not understand it, and this is off-topic, so please add the resolved tag to the title.

4 Likes

@WolfTechnology, it was a joke about me using a bad platform. The bug itself happens constantly and is not a joke.

1 Like