Something I hate doing... (map ideas)

I hate having to say this, but I NEED IDEAS for my map. My map is basically a get food at 3 am type game. So maybe any new ending ideas and how you get them? This is what I have currently.

I don’t like asking for map ideas because a lot of them flood the forums.
(nuh uh is where you enter a fake door, cookie monster is where you eat a cookie, sleeping beauty is where you choose to go back to sleep, desperate is where you wake up dad, no gas is where you try to go to the store but have no gas, thief is where you steal something from the store, good boy is where you pay for your stuff, holy taco is where you eat dad’s last taco, full is where you eat all dad’s food, burnt to a crisp is where you try to make yourself food but burn the house down instead, tv is where you wake up dad by watching TV, loud (aka horror) is where you play a scary game but scream and wake up dad, wiped is where you give the wrong handprint and get wiped, power essence is where you defeat a bunch of sentries.) (forgot to add clean boy which is where you take a bath)

Can you explain what some of the endings mean? Ex: nuh uh
I have some ideas, but I don’t want to accidentally suggest something that you already made.

1 Like

I mean why are you sneaking food? Who are you trying to hide it from? Idk need more details.

1 Like

I added a description for all of them.

1 Like

hmm… Try hit by an asteroid.
You get hit by an asteroid on your wait :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Try to make an ending that is kinda like the sleeping beauty ending, but instead of choosing to go back to sleep, you just refuse to move/do anything the entire game.

1 Like

Interesting… not exactly sure how you would do that, but I will try.

Maybe like cloudy with a chance of cheese baIIs-where you make cheese balIs but you trip and they all go flying? :skull:idk

1 Like

Or “detective dad” where you get the food but the the next day your dad finds the finger prints
Sorry if my ideas bad XD

1 Like

Gotta sneak in the capital i’s
baIIs

Anyways, @B1NARYC0DE another ending could be one where instead of getting food, you decide to drink some water instead.
Water hungry ending

2 Likes

All of these are great ideas! I will add like 2 or 3 of these in. Thank you!

Maybe you should make it so everyone saw you and congratulated you on your birthday!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.