So im making a hide and seek gimkit, and i want to make a waypoint that tracks the hiders every 3 minutes and stays on for like 5 seconds

so im making a hide and seek gimkit, and i want to make a waypoint that tracks the hiders every 3 minutes and stays on for like 5 seconds. Can some one pls tell me how to do that?

I can do that.

First, when the hiders become chosen, broadcast a channel on a trigger with a delay of 3 minutes. Then, connect the trigger to a wire repeater so that when the trigger is triggered, repeat the wire pulse, and trigger the trigger. Make it so that when it’s triggered, it broadcasts on a channel.

Next, create a waypoint that shows the “Location of Player”. Start following the hiders when you receive the channel from the trigger. Put a trigger down. Make it so that when the first trigger is triggered, the second trigger is triggered with a 5-second delay. Make it so that when it’s triggered, it broadcasts on a channel that makes it stop following the players.

This might work, so you should try to test it out.

@mysz? We found a couple bugs with the dropper game.

1 Like

i will try it thanks

oh, the stuck thingy?

i’m gonna try to fix that.

Also, a couple more problems with the teleporters

1 Like

wait what do yuo mean when the hiders are chosen, the hiders are automaticly team 1

?

I can show you if you want?

1 Like

Then do after the seekers are chosen, relay something for all players on team 1 that triggers the trigger.

yeah ill send te code on the wixsite

ok
i can do that
thx