Slowed down gims

Is it just me or have the gims speed slowed down since the 100+ props update? They seem to be a lot slower than before, and it’s not my internet connection. I’ve seen it on many different internets and on different devices.

I feel like it is. It might just be the game mode, but you’re right
Also, this is kind of off-topic

2 Likes

It’s in gimkit creative and I’m not using any speed modifiers or the speed settings.

You are right, though. All Gims seem to have slowed down

1 Like

I guess I’m going to try using speed modifiers for now. I’m gonna leave this up so the mods see it, though.

Still, mark a solution. We want to avoid clutter.

1 Like

Are you sure? Will they be able to still find it? They might think it’s fixed already.

You can change it using Speed Modifiers, but I’m not sure

2 Likes

Maybe I could click a solution but add the unresolved tag?

don’t do that, that’s confusing and stops people from responding

you could just ad unresolved tho.

1 Like

It’s just for the mods to understand that it hasn’t been fixed.

but the tag is for Help without a solution.

1 Like

Then IDK what to do.

maybe just leave it. jeffo reads most bug posts.

1 Like

Well, this isn’t really a bug though.

1 Like

Yeah, it seems like the gims have more latency, like a small 10ms input lag every time I press a key repeatedly, and when I load a creative map it gets very laggy at the start and becomes stable again, I think this may be due to server-overload / problems on my end or a memory-leak somewhere within gim-kit’s new update.

2 Likes

I was on creative and one way out and the same thing happened. It just went forward, backwards, forward, backwards, a tiny amount and I couldn’t move forward, but I was pressing just forward. It only lasted about 1 second.

No, this is just that the base speed is really slow now

1 Like