Should I make a guide on the Among Us Skeld Map?

I have made the Skeld map months ago right after Creative realised and was asked to make it today, and I just realized that it might be a big hit if I make a guide on it, so I need some opinions on this.

• Make a Guide
  • Don’t make a Guide
  • I don’t know
0 voters
1 Like

I will close this at the end of the day and I will either upload the guide tomorrow or I won’t upload it.

1 Like

I thought you said that you were making it. I was the one who asked you to.

2 Likes

Do you already have it made?

2 Likes

Nobody has a full guide on that. I want that!

2 Likes

Also, go and check out my completed guide.

2 Likes

I think it would be a great idea to make a full guide. Do you mean a full guide on everything, or just the map part of it?

1 Like

If you mean a full guide, it would be very long.

But if you mean the map itself that would also be great. I have made an among-us skeld map with @Grey_Stone and I would love to see different ways to map out certain rooms. :grinning:

1 Like

We are almost done and are likely going to make a guide on everything we did.

2 Likes

But if you are making a full guide make sure ( I know you know this) to give credit where credit is due. :grinning: You don’t want to just overshadow all the guides that came before.

1 Like

I was but then i searched up the skeld map and it was the map i already made. I thought it was the snowy one.

The map part, if you want the code part of it ask @RickStachely to make a guide on it.

2 Likes

And can you tell me the maps that came before? I am just going to show the map part of it, I am a map designer not coder, plus this map is very old. I made it less than a week after Gimkit creative released, so yeah a bit out dated, but it is probbibly the most accurate map you might see. It is how i gained my reputation as a great map designer. And yes i will mae the guide.

1 Like

If you are making a guide on the map then there are not guides like that about among-us. I’m pretty sure you are the first. I was only saying credit people if you were making an everything among-us guide. So you don’t have to worry about that.

1 Like

Ok and I will creadit some people, but only if they helped shape the gimkit among us section, this is because the last edit date on the map was May 23 2023, so I made it before others ever said anything, this was before the forum was made. Its that old.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.