Shdwy's Lag Machine! (high memory)

Also, activity feeds add a lot of lag. Especially if they are triggering really fast. like 600 times a click.

Interesting…

also, found a new quantum mechanic!

1 Like

Can You Show A Pic of the finished product?

It’s just a bunch of stacked checker devices… not really much to show

Nice! This is pretty cool! I definitely want my game to lag!

4 Likes

Just realized…

We haven’t actually discovered ticks… so I can’t really call this a tick suppressor…

3 Likes

Idea, you make a laser beam manager, which activates and deactivates on the same channel, with the recursive trigger, the manager activates and deactivates like, 600 times. But, the laser beam manager is connected with a lot of lasers, when they all activate and deactivate at the same time, this will create a ton of lag, almost crashing your game.

2 Likes

I’ll check that out.

Ok, so after some testing, it does seem to work, sorta. It’s not very effective. Trying some variations now.

WOW, ok. Turning on and off a lot of laser beams at once seems to do the trick. Got it to crash with a bunch of looping loops that activated laser beam managers and the laser beams themselves at the same time. Good find.

3 Likes

all it does is make me lose connection. :frowning:

That means it’s crashing. Gotta lower the power of the lag machine if you just want it to be laggy.

1 Like

How do I do that @Shdwy

Depends on the mechanism you’re using. If you’re using lasers, get rid of some of them. If you’re using sentries, get rid of some of them. See the pattern?

2 Likes

Im gonna try using this to try to prove a theory about collision boxes

Ok, it works Too well with triggers instead of senties.
Noted

I tried and it worked but for only 3 seconds :frowning:

bump, also: chump, clump, crump, dump, flump, frump, grump, gump, hump, jump, lump, plump, pump, rump, slump, stump, sump, thump, trump.

Because I have a theory about ticks. I think that they could be a check of some sorts that checks what is waiting to happen and does it every about .5 to 1 second.

Nice guide.
(I love to make Gimkit lag.)

2 Likes

suppressed bump and would you like me to fix the title because we

you're not gonna understand this if you're not captain-gim

@Captain-Gim get over to the gkcofftopic discourse group and CLICK ON THE INVITE I SENT YOU 5 TIMES ALREADY NOW

Sure! Thanks for the offer.

i just renamed it to shdwy’s lag machine, is that fine?

1 Like