Aka Tim.

4 Likes

chompz took a lot
go on the wix and ill share a link to show you how much i made

well it probably sucks for you that chompz got added

exactly

1 Like

3 Likes

Nice guide. Can you add mines @GimSolver? I meant Trop.

Also, half those skins have been added, but I still like them.

2 Likes

It’s a wiki, you can add it yourself.

TROP!

3 Likes

@GimSolver I’m still calling you GimSolver >:)

ahem.
bumrp
sorry guys
just bumping the wiki that i spent the most time contributing to

(7 hours)

2 Likes

Bump
Also
Corn:
Stache:
Vortex Agent:

3 Likes

Wow, this guide is cool. But with the new sentry skins, most of these are already done. Still, nice job?

These were made before the update. It sucks how i spent about half a day for no real reason

1 Like

I remember when the stache I made was rendered useless because of the introduction of sentry skins :skull:
Also, reusable bump

5 Likes

(post deleted by author)

20 Likes

o7 @Cellofive
see you on Padlet and wix

5 Likes

⠀ o7
⠀I[]
⠀ ll

5 Likes

Txme: “What? No, this can’t be!” (when master Oogway leaves shifu)

Txme: “No, you can’t leave!”

Cello: “It must be done. Yesterday was history, tomorrow a mystery. Today, a gift. That is why it is called the present. Goodbye.”

Me: “NOOO!!!”

O7 Cello. Cya. You were a amazing person for the forums. We’ll miss you. Goodbye.

And that’s another regular down, and amazing forum users. :frowning:

7 Likes

o7 @Cellofive, I’ll miss you. You were a great person to talk with and I always saw you as a friend.

6 Likes

first haiasi now you? o7

3 Likes

Cello… thanks. if you are leaving, I want to get this off my chest.

I’m… sensitive. what does this have to do with you leaving? the fact that we actually got to know each other and became friends… it saddens me to see you leave. I have revealed things I wouldn’t have revealed before, and you know that I have Ss thoughts (the ss is 4 syllables and you can probably guess it). It was nice having you as a friend. so as I said before… thanks. See you on the other side. (though I will probably be as demonistic as ever, hahaha. :melting_face:)

glad to see that you read this. ill miss having u around, as you were a kind forumer. :blush:

12 Likes