Sentry knocked out = you can't respawn

How do i make it so if a sentry’s team has been knocked out, the team that knocked out sentry’s on can’t be respawned again?

Another question

How do i make it so you can heal your sentry using medpacks (like it costs medpacks to heal the sentry)

You cannot heal sentries. (but you could buy temporary prop shields that are destructible)

When the sentry is knocked out, you could activate a knockout manager that switches players to spectator when it is triggered.

1 Like

What you could do for the healing part is place a vending machine or a button-checker around the sentry that costs medpacks. Then, it deactivates the current sentry and activates a new one (not sure if this works, just thought it up).

1 Like

I mean, here’s an example:

Team 1’s sentry got knocked out. But all of the teammates from Team 1 are still alive. But if they get knocked out or get eliminated, they go to a different place instead.

1 Like

You could use a spawn pusher that starts deactivated and activates when the sentry’s eliminated.

1 Like

You could activate a checkpoint when the sentry dies.

1 Like

A trigger to a spectator team switcher.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.