Self moving. This is so odd

I made a house that hides, then shows again. This is the setup:

Or, that is what it is now.
It was neat and there were no floating signs. But, everytime I leave the game, they are floating around. Before you say “reload”, reloading causes the problem. It’s really annoying to have to replace everything, and when I enter in again, I have to fix it.

i feel like this is happening a lot lately… and I have no idea what to do about it

2 Likes

I’m going to start deleting the world if this keeps happening.

2 Likes

its platformer right?

yes
@speedy_kd4
@Foxy
Can you demote masterpikachu in the gimkit creative chat padlet? He’s treatening to delete the entire padlet

(Also sorry for off-topic )

1 Like

idk, maybe press “save” before leaving the world?

its probably because platformer is still beta

1 Like

this is a newer bug in platformer a lot of people are seeing where it shuffles props around it seems to happen in places where a lot of props are close together like a house currently we don’t have a fix so all I can suggest is emailing gimkit

4 Likes

welp. the only thing I have to say is email gimkit and see what they say if they don’t do anything about it yet.

2 Likes

It’s a server-end issue; it might be due to large packets (people creating strings with 100,000+ digits and indexing through it)
I also experienced this with my maps as sometimes they don’t save after leaving.

1 Like

Email Gimkit would be the best choice

most likely a save file error but it could just be ur leaving b4 it can save
50/50 nvm teapot explained it ._. I really need to study coding a lot more

that what I just said bruh.

As margimkitcreator said just email hello@gimkit.com because we can’t really help as this is a bug in Gimkit’s code.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.