Revival of my prison

Ok, so when gimkit creative came out, the first thing I made was a prison. It only has 25% memory done. It is big, but just not enough. Anyhow, there is no lore or tales or anything super fun, so I thought I should revive it and add some story. Plus, I could combine some of that story with my other map (not monopoly). As you might know, I am thinking about making checkers and I planned to make it on that map because it has the least memory of all 3. Is this some good lore:

There was a young man/woman who dreamed of being famous. They made a world where you could adventure and have fun, but then their grandmother’s house burned down. They made a basement under their world, but the grandmother was evil, and brought robots to secure the place. But, the man/woman got arrested by the robots, who went out of control and took everything over. But one thing could refuge the two and bring them together: checkers. But when the robots took over, they seperated the relatives and got rid of the checkers box, for good. The grandma had to run away, for she would have died in the prison, so she had to escape. But she left seeds along the way, and one day, you can be reunited with them. But the robots still stand in your way, with the exeption of Timmy. Timmy is a friendly robot who tells you how to get to the basement of the world, one you find the secret base. Timmy left a message in the lab room, and after a long and daring adventure, you figure out the secret to it all:
You are the young man/woman, left in the prison, trying to find your grandmother.

Tell me what you think! I am not that good at coming up with lore, so tell me how to improve!

2 Likes

Yes. KEEP IT.

4 Likes

Do you like the lore though?

3 Likes

Yes, including at the end.

3 Likes

What should the grandmother’s name be?

2 Likes

I have no idea

2 Likes

Something related to your username.

3 Likes

Here_to_Belp

2 Likes

Not funny. I am not a grandma here.

2 Likes

I meant it seriously.

2 Likes

Not you, something related to my username would be fine, but @mysz’s answer seem playish.

2 Likes

Also related to part of my map, I think I will name her Mrs Muffins.

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

Wait so are you trying to fight are reunited with your grandmother? Isn’t she evil?

2 Likes

No, the robots she brought turned evil and betrayed you and her.

2 Likes

Is that lore you wrote going to be shoved towards the player’s face or are they going to have to find it

2 Likes

Find it! There are like hidden notes. There is one in the library, there is a hidden message in a recipe in the kitchen, so on.

1 Like

STOP, Don’t tell us! It ruins the fun of finding them (If you allow us to play when finished)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.