Remaking every device in GKC!

you can add it yourself.

For repeaters you can use trigger loops.

1 Like

wire repeater and trigger loops

1 Like

The only reason you would need this is if some alternate versions take less memory, otherwise it’s quite frankly a waste of time.

yeah i was bored. that why i put this:

(acually dont. its a joke)

1 Like

I added this guide by @Shdwy under the repeater section:

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s mainly just
A. Something for the community to work together on
and
B. To see how far we can go with what he have

Lifecycle (Game Start) → Grant Item
(Sub of Starting Inventory)

BUMP
This is cool and should be completed.

I’m kinda wondering what the point of this lol.
I can imagine a few scenarios where you might be able to save some memory (or efficiency as repeaters suck), but overall just why…?

But yk, it’s a cool idea, just wondering lol.

No one did camera view?

You can’t remake the camera view

What? Whatever do you mean? “Remake” Why would I do that?

The idea of this was to remake every device using other devices, as a fun project, and maybe a way to potentially find ways to save memory.

1 Like

Oh! Yes, you see, I glanced at the title and thought it said “Ranking” not “Remaking” sorry.

I just went through the painful process of working on my chess, setting up 64 counters for button input, then realizing I set it up wrong and now I have to reset 3 settings for each button to different values

PAIN.

But yeah rip though lol. Anyway, what you up to?

Currently, I’m trying to fix a scope issue in GK8 that shouldn’t exist. WAIT I have an idea. I’ll have to test it in the morning.

What’s the scope issue?

Oh yeah, a random 9 pm scope thought: If you broadcast from a player scope to a global scope to a team scope to a global scope, then good luck diagraming exactly what happens lol.

So in GK8, every player picks a Kart that has different speeds, traction, accel, stuff like that. When the game starts, only the host moves like the Kart should. Everyone else moves at the same speed that they moved in the lobby. This is the last bug in the game as well, so I really have nothing else to do.

1 Like

Could you make a lobby where once everyone picks a cart after the game starts, the host can start the actual race with a button?