[Relocated Resolved Topic]

Can I make a Sentry that moves like the players? I absolutely NEED this for my new game!!!

2 Likes

Gimkit may add this in the future

2 Likes

While you can’t make the sentry move like a player, you can have multiple sentries that deactivate and activate to make it look as though it is moving.

2 Likes

All those devices along with the sentrys would take a LOT of memory

you can’t, but like NavyCatZ said, you can activate and deactivate them

Yeah, so I would recommend just doing it as though the sentry is teleporting around. If it’s done frame by frame, then that would burn a truckload of memory.

Also, how would you make the sentry lose health if it’s multiple different sentries?

1 Like

There’s not much alternatives, but the poster could have a prop in the middle that deactivates the sentry when it’s destroyed.
This will only work with something like a boss room though. I don’t know what the poster is trying to do with the sentry, so it’s hard to figure out how to implement damage for their situation.

Hey @Robo757_Scratch, this would be good suggestion to put on the Gimkit Feedback Page!

4 Likes

Guys pleasw stop replying to his posts, he just wants attention and to cause clutter by searching up old solved Help topics and b*mping them.
He will eventually stop after not receiving attention.
Just flag the post and relocate the topic.
Nothing else.

1 Like

Pleas stop self promoting yourself, if you wish to be banned, just wait for @Jeffo to get on. You have broken many rules and are just ignoring what use regulars and other members of the community are saying. You most likely will be banned in about 24 hours or less.