Really Hard Game ideas: Help!

I’d really like to see a recreation of a retro arcade game such as Terris or PAC-Man. There’s definitely going to be a lot of technical stuff you’ll have to do but it’s going to be really cool if you can pull it off.

2 Likes

ummm… you use text emojis and pseudo-coordinates for the text emojis.
if you don’t understand it, then don’t do it but i’m tired rn so i cant explain it.
here’s a good guide for more understanding (check the comments): Fulcrums Coordinate System for Text Display Mini-Games [:yellow_square: 4/10]

chess

Rubik’s cube (that’s 3d ofc)

fifteen on the Simon Tatham site, it’s a fun puzzle. Would love to see someone do it. For those curious on what it is, click here. (just got 277 moves on it, it’s a fun puzzle!)

and maybe remake the Microsoft thing, like you gotta click the buttons can rearrange apps and you have to sign it. Like recreate it, make it so you can download some things and it has time to download, then make those games playable within that computer, like you can just put a computer barrier art then create it in that, it wouldn’t be too difficult until the game inside computer inside gimkit part, not that bad probably but tedious.

But those are my ideas

3 Likes

Maybe a calculator, but more advanced formulas and stuff. Or maybe a game with save codes, making it code and device-heavy.

Beat @TrainGuy53 to 2048!

3 Likes

ngl, I kinda stopped doing gimkit for a while, the board game question I had was just a little side project I wanted to do, and I don’t know when I’m gonna finish it since I have had a lot of school work lately, leaving no time try and complete 2048, but if you’re up to the challenge betthatimbetter, you can definitely do this.

Also, why am I up this late?

1 Like