Question on editing guides (Resolved)

so i know there is a 30 day time limit to edit your post, but is that from the last edit, or the make of the guide, and what all happens, because i do not know much about this

1 Like

I don’t know if anyone has actually tested that out, since 30 days is such a long time, regulars are a new thing, and stuff like that. This could be the first experiment. On the 29th day, edit it and then see if you can edit it a couple days from there.

1 Like

i would like to, but if it is true and i cant i would be dissapointed

1 Like

Someone could also ask the mods. (With the added risk of getting banned)

2 Likes

@Cryptoraider_Gemkit lost editing access to their fishing guide after 30 days

1 Like

ok then, but i will pm the mods to make sure

1 Like

But for example, if you edited on the 29th day of the guide being edited, would you still be able to edit it later, or will wiki posts ever get locked?

2 Likes

I’m not sure about wiki posts.

i just sent a pm to the mods about this. also what do you mean by this:

1 Like

That the mods might ban for “consuming too much mods’ time” like @txtris but if you ask good questions nothing bad should happen.

who is at @txtris? do you mean @lxmashaxtakis? also, i have sent 3 pms to the mods including that one, so is that bad

1 Like
  1. Yes
  2. Not if they were all relavent
1 Like

they were relevant, but i did get sidetracked on one of them, leading to one of my guides being closed

3 Likes

I made a guide but I found out a part of it was wrong, I would like to edit it, but I created the guide almost 3 months ago, is there any way I could still change my guide? it is this one. You guys can test it out and see how it doesn’t work, the health granting system is kinda broken…

@Here_to_help can you mark a solution to this, its a tad bit old.

1 Like

Yup. Marking @Anythinger’s response as solution.

hello, I know this is a bit off topic but how long is a suspension?

Depends, its like 2-3 months I think? (Correct me if I’m wrong)

It can be weeks, months, or permanent. Now, no more comments. Let this close.

1 Like

A normal suspension is 3 months long, but it can vary depending on the situation.

1 Like