Question I want to ask

Sorry for reviving this topic but…

Why does this have over 300+ replies in one day(give or take a little more or a little less)? I feel like this is absolutely unnecessary. Gimkit suggestor, maybe mark a solution? Cause you got over 20+ request I feel by now, or somewhere near that number. The number of paintings in doors is more then 20, but memory will cap it since you have sentries. So we really don’t need more of this.

1 Like

They got suspended for email sharing a few hours ago.
@Blackhole927 could close it maybe?

1 Like

He is currently banned till december 1st

1 Like

Oh my bad…

didn’t know sorry

3 Likes

BH can’t close topics without the author’s rights, the author is banned, and we also don’t know if the topic needs to be closed, since gimkitsuggestor may not have fully decided yet

@gimkitsuggestor will make a new topic if this one will be closet (i guess)

Ill be in
Skin: builder gim (the one you get from gimkit creative)

I’m sorry, but gimkitsuggestor got banned.

1 Like

What why (character limit)

Email sharing.

@LMTS32 do dis

What’s that thing at the end

if u do it well let u pass the letter limit

2 Likes

Like this
<$Just don’t put symbols in it or else it doesn’t work>

yea

Thanks! Imma try to quit replying so I don’t get off topic and my account suspended because school would be pretty rough then.

1 Like

Good morning how do I make a thumbnail

@Alissa i recommend Canva or Capcut for editing thumails, U use both of them and they’re simple and easy to learn! (Capcut is photo editing)

thank you I’m polish so I don’t really use that stuff and I’m using a translator to write and read this

Guys stop replying this will just create a bigger mess for Gimkit Suggester bc of the notification plus lots of these replies are off topic which could lead to bans

1 Like

I think generally being off-topic doesn’t lead to bans, only if it’s chronic and/or is an issue in some way.
I agree that we should stop replying though.