Question About Forum Rules

Question: I know that we can’t share Gimkit cOdes, but are we allowed to share videos OF our games?

As long as you aren’t trying to get people to join, then I think you’re good!

how can you share videos

1 Like

The forum is designed for helping purposes only. If your video of your creation isn’t part of a guide or answer, it would be against the rules.

Yessssss! I’ll hide my GC

That as well.

oh never mind. its not allowed

1 Like

Oh…well, crap! Eh, at least I can use them for guides

1 Like

Yes, videos are ok, as long as the game c0de is not in the video and you aren’t asking others to j0in.

K. thanks! I’ll mark a solution now

1 Like

Read the guide lines, it doesn’t say you can’t. it just says no c0des.

There is a deeper meaning behind that. This rule was put in place because showcasing your creative builds was originally allowed, but it caused to much clutter and chaos. While it isn’t defined as against the rules, we can safely assume that posts showcasing creative builds and such are flaggable.

2 Likes

if it is in a guide, it might be ok, but as long as its not advertising. Or @LandynSPEEDO802 can just post it on the WIX or the Nolt site.

1 Like

For example, showing what a finished product might look like is an acceptable use of this. It’s not ok to just make a post showcasing your creation though.

K. Thanks! Hopefully, I won’t get flagged by putting short videos inside my Hunger Games guide. Coming soon!

2 Likes

Yeah not that, it has to be a guide, that will at least help others.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.