Published Maps Not Showing Up

Do you have good wifi or good downloading network

1 Like

at school it’s great so is at home
but I already said I’m one of many who is experiencing issues

1 Like

Try logging in to a different device and try publishing

1 Like

did that too
I said tho its not just me

1 Like

Yeah this happened to me, I post a game and it never shows up.

1 Like

“play with me” :skull:

if to be on topic, then maps may not appear because of limits on words like “Live” “Join”
and also bad words

I remember when I spent 1000 gimbucks on creating “Life game”

(I was a little stupid when I did it, BUT I’M NOT THAT ANYMORE)

ahem ahem

and I wrote so in the description, as a result, for 3-4 weeks I could not understand why my maps were not showing, haha
so the filters are working, I checked :+1:

1 Like

Is it possible to make filters on images?

1 Like

Well do you mean how there locked until 4pm?

1 Like

No, they’re saying how when they publish a map it doesn’t show up in discovery until a while later.

2 Likes

oh yea that happened to my map it’s in the dust now

1 Like

Wait people actually like my games-? Wow.

Also maybe I’ll do a collab sometime on the wix

Most likely the filter.

💀


Obviously a rip-off.

My Towers follow a naming scheme:
Tower of D(insert thingy)

1 Like

Make your next game: Tower of Dismality
It goes back to the word dismal - which means despair, miserable, cold, hard, evil, etc.

2 Likes

We have a few systems in place to prevent malicious behavior in Creative Discovery.

The most common reason a Map doesn’t show up after publishing is because the name and/or description has a word or words on our blocked words list.

Also, we now delay Maps showing up in Discovery after they’re published. We do this to prevent specific malicious and potentially harmful behaviors we were seeing, including live game sharing.

We won’t be disclosing how long published Maps take to show up, but in general, if you publish a Map that complies with our community guidelines, it will be live in Discovery. You just need to be a little patient.

31 Likes