Progressive damage upgrader!🐱 difficulty 5/10

(lemme know if i need to credit any guides)
so first start with a player scoped number property and put a counter that updates the property like this

then for the triggers (put however much depending on how much upgrades you want) it does not matter if they can be stepped on just make sure they are not visible in game and put block code like this in each trigger increasing the number based on the number of upgrades like this
Screenshot 2023-11-06 1.30.13 PM
Screenshot 2023-11-06 1.29.56 PM
Screenshot 2023-11-06 1.29.37 PM
make sure each piece of block code is separated and put into different triggers
now for the constant checker use a repeater that stops on channel and has 0.5 delay and put a life cycle (gamestart) that is connected to the repeater and then wire the repeater to all the triggers (or use channels ur choice) like this
Screenshot 2023-11-06 1.33.53 PM
and then now for the progressive part place 3 buttons and make 2 of them not active on game start and have the first button with settings like this

and the second button with settings like this

and finally the third with settings like this

and wire invisible vending machines to them that transmit on channel and wire the vending machine to the counter from b4 and make sure they increment the counter also updating the property and the constant checker and trigger should send on the channel based on how many times you have upgraded
Screenshot 2023-11-06 1.40.12 PM
(note make sure the vending machines are out of reach so the player cannot skip upgrade tiers) and finally place the damage modifiers and put channels that are the same as the button channels final product should look like this

lemme know if i need to explain anything better pls rate my guide anyways have a good day meow! :3
[/quote]

Difficulty (/10)
0 voters
5 Likes
Difficulty (/10)
0 voters
1 Like

You can click the gear, then poll, then click the gear inside of the build poll, with each option press enter to make a new option example:

Is this a poll?
  • yes
  • yes.
0 voters

Great guide! And great way how to use the new device!

oh ok thanks i´ll edit it later to include the poll

Put it on a new line.

IT DOSENT WORK! WHAT?

Your poll has to be in a line by itself.

content above message

[poll type=regular results=always chartType=bar]
* []
* []
[/poll]

My bad lol
That’s how you add a poll!

1 Like

ok! now time to edit real quick

Here is the code you should use for the difficulty poll:

[/quote]
[poll type=number results=always min=1 max=11 step=1 public=true]