Professional Hide And Seek Map Theme Ideas

I am making a professional hide and seek game using GKC, but I can’t think of any good map themes that would work well with the available props and terrains. Could you guys think of any ideas? I will be back in 30 minutes to answer any questions. Thanks.

You could do a medieval or space theme.

1 Like

I mean you could make it like a big village or maybe forest and like add some houses in the forest

1 Like

future(which is kinda space), lab, farm, movie theater, there are tons of stuff

1 Like

you can try a arcade with lots of props with some collision on and off @ModerateCape86

1 Like

Can you try to make it like a prop hunt game. That would be fun!

2 Likes

I don’t think that is possible with characters turning into props though.

1 Like

If you look at all the games gimkit already has to offer, you will find pretty much any theme you want.

1 Like

I’m Back! I was thinking of making a grassland-themed floating islands map with a few different islands. I tried to use the 3d terrain technique, but it doesn’t look right. Can you guys tell me what I am doing wrong?
Image:

I was talking with one of my friends, and he says you need to add some shadows

1 Like

How Would I Add Shadows?

You could do Gimchester United versus Kitcelona, or Echo versus Vortex. (Deeper explanation can be provided if needed)

1 Like

try using a prop of a similar color, and turn the alpha down all the way to 0.15(the minimum the game allows)

1 Like

Like This?

That’s and amaing job and yes just like that. You could use the same with barriers and terrian by the way.

(Imagenary like)

1 Like

yes, that should work

1 Like