Power Cubes In A Battle Royal Map (Now becoming upgrade cubes/tokens)

Wait, do you prefer items or properties Slim?
Also, @Unit_72 I honestly feel like you turn every post into a chat or make a big deal out of a small thing.

2 Likes

Kosm0-o’s right. It’s not that serious. Can we get back on topic now?

Question for Kosm0-o before we get back ontopic

just a quick question, but who’s your favorite bfdi character?

I did. Thats why I didn’t reply after that.

I don’t care. Do both if you want. Or only one. It doesn’t matter.

1 Like

I’ll do properties then. (Gotta do chores, then will make a guide :D)

1 Like

Bumping your free frozen cursor. XD

Sorry I haven’t been active recently, but have you been working on it? Not trying to be rude or rush you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

my forte is procrastinating T-T
one more question, about how many power cubes, maximum, do you think could be obtained in a map? (also, for power cubes it would probably be better for non-gadget attacks so damage boost can be applied equally per cube. oh well)

i must commit i must commit i must commit

1 Like

I think it should be 15.
Edit: maybe 12

Can you explain this a little bit more?

So damage boost devices have the damage boost amounts preset and after 3x damage, i think, it starts to rise at a different pace. If you had attacks that weren’t based of gadgets, blocks could be used to amplify the damage steadily. I know you already used gadgets so it’s fine but just a note :D
(I have to go to camp but be back in night time pst)

2 Likes

If that is the case, then we can do something different. How about upgrade tokens? Once you eliminate a player, your ability gets upgraded. So for the speed ability, it is longer speed. For the aoe ability, it is increased damage or range. Depending on what we want to do.

This way we don’t have to mess with gadgets and the possible uneven damage boost.

1 Like

That works! I will have to restart but I can find a way!

1 Like