Poll is over, congrats kat_aronii

this Tuesday :>

3 Likes

oh ok thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

I can make one for you if you want @SnoopyOTG (the poll that is)

3 Likes

thank you rainbow Iā€™d appreciate it
(Currently adding more to the map because I thought it wasnā€™t long enough lol
even though it is a Demo)

2 Likes

Ofc, I got you bro! Just ping me when youā€™re ready for me to make it (preferably 30 mins to an hour in advance)

2 Likes

Uh-
wow.

1 Like

Almost done

(Donā€™t ask why gimrick is off to the side)

3 Likes

epic cant wait to see it :DDD

(The game will probably be published on Wednesday or Thursday just a heads up :p)

1 Like

interestingā€¦ I most likely wont have enough time to do one but stillā€¦ interestingā€¦

1 Like

The deadline is Tuesday if thatā€™s enough for u

1 Like

I guess I could tryā€¦ To sketchbook!

2 Likes

Okay, Does this basic sketch look good (basically just showing where everything is)
I just need your approval on the placements and stuff

2 Likes

yes thatā€™s good

eeeeeeee

1 Like

Main Sketch:
Screenshot 2024-09-21 7.52.10 PM
Just so u know
@SnoopyOTG

And finished! (I hate coloring sm)

2 Likes

That looks so good @Y0ur_L0cal_Weird0! I really like how the coloring is ā€œmessyā€ (dare I say). I really like how you draw your stars too! Keep up the great work (Im sure Snoopy will love it when he sees it :heart:)

Ok few, I didnā€™t want you to get offended or anything, which is why I was hesitant to make a comment. I really do love how you do your art though, Iā€™ve never seen someone do it quite like you

1 Like

Messy was defiantly what I was going forā€¦
defiantly

1 Like

I wasnā€™t offended, I was joking around- Please donā€™t think I took any offence- pleaseā€¦ (sorry if my joke made you feel bad Iā€™m so sorry omg)

1 Like

NO, you didnā€™t make me feel bad at all lol. I was worried about making a comment because some peopleā€¦ get ā€œsensitiveā€ when I make comments like that about there art. I didnā€™t mean it hatefully lol (some people think I do) I just love it when people do ā€œroughā€ art. Anywho, lets not get too offtopic (To sum it up:I think youā€™re really cool and a really good artist lol and I usually donā€™t take ā€œjokesā€ offensively :heart:)

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying, anyways back on topic (sorry for getting off topic in the first place)

1 Like