Poll ended, thanks everyone!

Welcome to the gimkit creative forums @_fern Read to TOS and FAQ because new members (yes I mean you as well) LOVE to break all the rules! These forums have a vibrant social scene; there are numerous organizations like the QWE, the RTY, the UIO, and the PAS. We also love getting our percentages up! We almost have a 100% blocks illiteracy rate and almost a 100% thumbnail topic creation rate! Forget everything you know about GKC so we can get those numbers to 100!

This is from getrithekd’s bio :+1:
i am lazy

Sho0t wrong reply

1 Like

oops.

Blackhole said not give fake likes. I ran out of mine…

same.

Also @_fern ,welcome to the forums!

Nah it’s fine.

Idk why, but I actually really like that one @_fern! (I especially love the tilted crown) Great job! (I think you missed some requirements though but I’m not 100% sure) Oh and welcome to the forums! :heart:

1 Like

@Tropicool , what colors should the podium be
edit,just saw that you liked this post @Mee , very sorry about yesterday’s game build thing, I got disconnected

1 Like

my worst thumbnail yet :sob:

THIS LOOKS SO BAD
this is also not done.

3 Likes

It’s not bad @NPC_da_CPU! You always cook, you gots dis!

I’m almost, done, I just gotta color the stadium and put on some more finishing touches!

Mine looks so bad. I’ll post what I have so far!

I doubt it looks bad, but do post it!

Why likes why?! I haven’t added color yet but I’ll post it in 1 minute from now.

My one brain cells could not comprehend that.
OH! I get it now. okay

I ran out of likes.

1 Like

This is what I have so far.

I think Tropicool looks a bit ugh.

3 Likes

It looks great! :smile:

1 Like

Tropicool doesn’t look that happy. I might change some stuff.

It doesn’t look sad either though, just curve the bottom of the eye up to make it look happy.