Please dont read this it is bad

I agree. I honestly don’t have any clue at all why you didn’t just edit the wiki. Saying this:

doesn’t justify anything either.

No need to tell me to read the guidelines because I already have and I’ve been incognito for a long time.

I didn’t even know that was a wiki until now. How did I not see that.

Oh and there’s a forum character limit, my entire tug is almost double the character limit.

Welcome to the forums, @RumblinLeech!

It’s cooked.

4 Likes

Even though this is off-topic, rest in peace, guide you served, I don’t know, man.
This guide is cooked.

4 Likes

Yep. This guide will be missed.
P.S. Hey Koda!

3 Likes

Why is this off-topic? It seems perfectly fine to me. It is useful to Gimkit creators and is not (completely) a copy.

4 Likes

fr
stand with unit 72 everyone!

3 Likes

There’s such thing as an emoji search bar. Probably a reason why it got flagged.

1 Like

Seriously, why are we still here? Can we just let this topic fade away already?

Also, hey there That_Fedora_Guy!

1 Like

The relevence was with the meaning of the emojis, which can give you ideas. Remember all those Help posts asking for map ideas?

1 Like

Perhaps because it put as Devices. It was probably supposed to be CMG

1 Like

@chunky should probably change that.

1 Like

No, once the guide got flagged it was moved into the Device section.

1 Like

oh i thought it used to be CMG. Ig i was right

1 Like

May I ask, how was this flagged? What part about it is off-topic? And who flagged it?

When I saw this I really thought there was a flag-spammer or something. Just why would you flag this.

sigh Can we not post anything useful on the forums nowadays?

First of all, there were maybe two pages or so of a table of emojis, and descriptions of how you would use them in GKC.
Second, on the end section, I had an entire article explaining why emojis are useful in gimkit and that people should use them for decoration, in medieval gimkit games, etc.
Finally, I even added a note, and in the title put why you should use emojis in gimkit.

If a flagger was going to flag this as off topic, they must have missed every one of those details. People on the forums, could you not skim a guide and say its bad even though you didn’t read it?

2 Likes

Emoji < Gimkit relevant

Best way to explain.

3 Likes

fr!

2 Likes

It got flagged- again. Now probably a flag spammer.
I’m actually so angry right now.
If this is off topic why isn’t any other guide off topic.
Someone must really hate me to do this
Oh and I edited the title to un-hide the post, that was useless tho

aw man. This was a fine guide.

1 Like