Uhm… I guess I’m silly…

I’m silly too!!! :exploding_head:

oh.

I got the season ticket finally! person 1

Same! person 2

Yeah, it’s so cool! person 3

“You guys got season tickets…?” person 4

1 Like

when we’re talking surface area, we need to know the size of a gim.

• knee height
  • hand held (muffin sized)
  • waist height
  • same height as humans
  • 1 meter (like @Coolcaden26 said)
  • GIGANTO GIMS TAKING OVER DA WORLD!!!
0 voters

Gims can run about 6 meters per second, or 13.4 mph.

3 Likes

considering the gims slow fall and quick speed, its able to be assumed theyre build somewhat like a piece of paper. they may have flimsy pockets in their backs that catch air and slow them down when falling as a survival mechanism. this is also where they breath through, considering theyd have no mouths. my theory is they have massive lungs with small, powerful hears, brains similar to a humans. the pockets in their backs are also what makes them so fast, as they carry lots of air in their lungs they blow out to run faster, theyd also have no stomachs considering they run on the aur in their lungs as opposed to food in their stomachs.

im probably thinking too deep into this

4 Likes

@Blackhole927 should see this but i think we should find out what the max speed of a skew is ( i call it skew but its when you hit the edge of a object or terrian and go faster until you stop moving or hit a wall) whats the speed of that and its not intentional for them to go that speed but it is intristing how fast there going and how that might feel

That’s called a speedboost. And as for how fast, idk, in theory there’s no limit but I don’t feel like finding it out.

2 Likes

Skewing…
That will be harder to test, but it’s not impossible.

1 Like

Actually, although speedboosts weren’t intentional, josh has seen them and has decided to keep them around.

1 Like

that’s what i like to call a mojang moment.

1 Like

yes i agree and there hard but practice and you can get something, my most easiet one to preform is summit one the pillars i would put a video if i could of me doing it and getting the skew, maybe it might be possible to setting it up to land a bunch in a row becuase using tiltied objects work best

ive gotten skews in the lobby area while i was testing direction change and how speed is affected (its mostly carried over) and i got a skew somehow

I think rather than being flat like paper they are the 3d form that they appear but air would catch in like the bottom part of their body because it is like a dome or kinda like a jellyfish ig

1 Like

yeahhh like that

this post will need to be closed by the mods

1 Like

Yea doesn’t this fit in bugs? Cause I do’t have a season ticket but tho doesn’t it?

1 Like

crap my bad i forgot

no i just realized the owner of this post was banned

Wait what well guess we’ll never see him post again apparently

2 Likes