Platformer guides? Vote on post 34

read the whole thing it says:“This mining game mode will bring over a good share of things not currently possible in Gimkit Creative, and we’ll start to bring those over to Creative after the mode releases!”

yes. i know. but in the discord (which if you don’t know this I doubt u have discord) he said no devices will be released. Make sense?

1 Like
  • new devices
  • no new devices
0 voters

no devices. bruh

A gravity thing might be included in the map settings - that wouldn’t technically count as a new device.

3 Likes

they said it was a map setting it is not a device

1 Like

they said it was a device.

1 Like

Where did they say that, @Foxy?

GUYS.
I think i figured it out!
So, there is going to be a massive REWORKING of gimkit, and the game menu section, along with a new ui. But there will not be any new devices, scince josh added all the new stuff into a old device.
This is valid cause it saves a ton of work for josh, and makes it easier for people to understand, instead of memorizeing a completely different device

1 Like

Added what to a new device?

maybe platforming settings?

Mining isn’t gonna be out when platforming releases; maybe like a few weeks after the gamemode releases the devices will too.

5 Likes

Josh confirmed that when you make a Platformer game mode it will have 2 options, Top to bottom or Platforming. (Discord Confirmed)

AKA Top to bottom most likely mining.

That would be like the minercat game!
(wait, do you guys even know what i mean)

I don’t remember the exact post, but Josh confirmed on Discord that the new mining game will be a Platformer. It makes sense because it allows you to jump over rocks, out of pits, and into the mine, right?

1 Like

Everyone who said it would be anything else is wrong lol! :rofl:

Correct

1 Like

Josh literally confirmed in discord that the would be no new devices.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.