Perfect Heist 𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁!

thos were AMAZING

1 Like

Thanks!
I got the file for some of the gims (last slide) so that I could move their legs, eyes, ect… This helps in action poses!

@GimSolver
I know you’re there!
Also,
Screenshot 2024-04-26 8.58.24 PM
You’re literally touching grass lol

Hey, I saw your thumbnails for Perfect Heist, could my brother & I be in them?

1 Like

wait mine @WhereIsMyCrown

even though thumbnails aren’t allowed, maybe we could let this one be?
I mean it’s for a pretty popular game…

Whose? Mine or @GIMKIT.CREATIVE?

Mine - Sure! And you’re brothers with Gimsolver ?! Wow!
@GIMKIT.CREATIVE’s - You need to take it up with him…

I don’t know if their allowed or not but just scroll through the Help topics:

1 Like

Hey, @ItzJay! Just wondering if you’re making one and if you are, when should I do the poll? (When is an estimated time you will be done?)

prolly around 7 pm today, i’m a bit busy today but it will be done today

Sounds good, thanks!

hi guys pls read

2 Likes

Yeah thank you I’ve seen that…

1 Like

Please stop posting the same link to every thumbnail post.
Also, why does this matter so much? I’m not trying to take any side here, but thumbnail posts don’t really interfere with anything unless everybody starts arguing about it. Many people think that we need to be looser with the rules anyway. Plus, Pharlain said that they were allowed so long as the replies were just to help the poster.
But, it is true that people shouldn’t need help, and that it’s kinda advertising (KINDA). It’s also not okay that someone does something just cause other people have done it without consequence.
And…
uh…
yeah.
So both sides have a solid point(s).
and I think I’m confusing myself

no, but they break the original rules of the forum.

Pika is just giving these people advice, because technically they still are against the original rules. Maybe they are ok now, maybe they aren’t, but hopefully if people read that and realize how annoying the clutter of thumbnail posts are, they’ll stop, and this forum will go back to its original purpose:

2 Likes

Thumbnail posts create clutter in the help category. They bump the real help topics down, preventing people from seeing it and responding to it. We can’t help people if we can’t find the posts where they need help.

3 Likes

thumbnail’s almost done!

1 Like

Thank you so much for doing this! I can’t wait to see it!

Yes I do agree…
Lemme mark a solution in a little bit

1 Like

The thumbnail is finished…

2 Likes

Yo thats amazing! Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.