On the Nature of a Waypoint: A Comprehensive Study On the Waypoint’s Biology and Its Place In the Community [WIP]

Not going to lie, I was pretty stupid when I said that. NO bumps is dumb, but I don’t want the conversion to just be variations of the word bump. Maybe once a month then? ALSO I want to have a better quote then that. Navy’s is so good and helpful, I want to be more like her.

4 Likes

It was almost a month……….

1 Like

Is it me or is the deep details of the waypoint a little disturbing?

2 Likes

It might just be you.

Its supposed to be a spoof of scientific studies, so its supposed to be in-depth.

2 Likes

Beautiful. This is my favorite guide on the forums :]

5 Likes

@ClicClac Would it be considered off-topic someone made a post with all the “On the Nature Series”, like the post you have here, linked together?

Yeah, that would be cool!

You would have to find someone to draw all of the cool pictures though…

Yeah, I’m planning to make posts like this one, but with a different device, but for now, will it be ok if I linked your post, in a new post filled with only links of this series? (Like a collection of whats been made)

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

I did it, but since i’m only a basic user, ill need a regular to finish it in a different post or ill need to make a new 2.0 one in the future, rip

How about I just make it for you?

This is so weird and I love it! :laughing:

3 Likes

PLEASE check the date before replying. He’s also IP suspended, by the way, so he’ll probably never see this.

4 Likes

bump.

Also, I found two grammar errors in this topic. Can I fix them?

BUMPITY

Sure!

I fixed those two errors, and added a section on the color setting. [I tried to mirror the overall style as closely as possible.]

this seems like a very clicclac thing to make… also, unique guide, very nice

2 Likes

@ClicClac did you put your golden rule of waypoints in this? Also, if you have, can I edit it to add the explanation?

Already there.