Okay, I have this system and I need to know how to use it for two people

So, here is the system. Link

Okay, and so in that link it says
when the check passed :arrow_right: teleport player here
But, I need one player to teleport to one teleporter, and the other player to teleport to a different teleporter. The issue I have been having is even if I figured this out, it would still probably teleport everyone there instead of just the people who pressed the buttons.

Sorry if this is oddly specific!

wait what. I’m confused…

yeah. me too. but I have been trying to figure this out for two weeks and my game that I have worked on for a month will be just about ruined without this. So, I’m just trying to have someone who can figure this out.

Do they instantly teleport, or is there a delay of some kind?

no I mean I’m confused on what your trying to say…

either would work, but preferably instantly.

Then all you have to do is wire the buttons to the teleporters, right?

No, because the buttons depend on one and other to work. So, the players can’t be teleported until both buttons are clicked

well then you would need another counter… and another property, and another checker and another teleporter…

1 Like

oop, that might be a little confusing, but if it works its worth it!

Use a counter with a target and a property configured for the player only and then check what the property is and teleport based on that.

Thanks for trying, but to me, that doesn’t make sense.

Hold on I’ll get some pictures.

Sorry for the wait, this is taking a lot longer than I expected lol

1 Like

This is what I have so far.

It should be working, but for some reason the checkers aren’t working.

Is it just me, or is nothing wrong here and this is just being weird?
Should I make a new topic on this because this is really strange and should be working.

• Just wait
  • Against guidelines (I genuinely don’t know if this is)
0 voters
1 Like

what do you mean? I am so confused on what you are trying to say here.

1 Like

also what are you trying to do here for the players?

1 Like

They wanted to have it to where if two people push buttons, then they’ll teleport to a location based on the button they pushed, but they have to wait until both buttons are pushed. I tried to make this, but for some reason the checkers aren’t working.

2 Likes

Bump. This still needs help. Post 14 has an attempt at a solution, but it doesn’t work. Maybe someone better than be at GKC can solve this.

I can try gimme a sec